Effective Date: February 8, 2019
This web page represents a binding legal document and is an integral part of the User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) for our video-chat application — CooMeet (hereinafter referred to as the “Application”). The term “Application” also includes and refers to the website https://coomeet.me.
You can read the full version of our User Agreement at https://coomeet.me/agreement.
In case we have any reasonable grounds for suspecting that you are underaged, you will be asked to provide proof of age. If we have asked you for proof of your age, you must provide all the requested information and documents in order to verify your age. If you don’t provide all the requested information, the Company is entitled to immediately terminate the Agreement, and therefore your membership, with or without any appropriate notice (“permanent ban”). In the event of termination of this Agreement, your right to access and use the Application will be revoked.
When using the Application it’s also STRICTLY PROHIBITED to:
- Be naked or semi-naked in front of the camera;
- Show the genitals;
- Touch the genitals even through clothes;
- Show the underwear;
- Broadcast photo/video Content of erotic/pornographic nature;
- Use obscenities or other language offensive to your chat partner;
- Switch off your webcam or point it away from your face. Your face should be visible in close-up;
- Use screenshots or your camera to broadcast photo/video Content in Chat, even when you are featured in that photo/video Content yourself.
Rule-breakers will be banned. The duration of the ban will be determined by the Application administrators, and can vary in length depending on the violation.
Please note: your camera must show your face and clothed body.
These rules do not apply to private chats with Users who have accepted your friend requests and are in your friend list.